- There are no currently scheduled Divorce and Family trainings. Please stay tuned.
If you have questions about our Divorce and Family Training, please call (503) 352-9447 or contact us. We are happy to answer your specific questions to see if this training is a good fit for you. You must have completed the 40-Hour Basic Mediation Training prior to taking this Divorce Training (either with Genesis or elsewhere). Mediation is a growing trend for those seeking divorce or family law matters. Mediation has proven to retain the best possible relationship between parents when children are involved. In Divorce Mediation Training you will receive instruction on:
- Understanding the divorce process and working off of a checklist
- How to help parents avoid custody battles
- Writing Parenting Plans and Modifications
- Calculating Child Support
- Helping parties to final agreement on spousal support
- How to treat various assets and liabilities in settlements
- Getting parties to settlement
- How to involve attorneys without blowing up mediation
Upon completion of training, you will need supervised hours as recommended by the Oregon Mediation Association. Please contact us for the dates of the next Divorce and Family Training. The cost of this training is $450. We must have sufficient numbers for training. You will receive a full refund if the training is cancelled for any reason. If you have questions, please contact us at (503) 352-9447.