Work, travel or family schedules make it almost impossible for some couples to attend mediation sessions during the day or even after hours. We designed Divorce in a Day to meet the needs of our clients who travel, have moved away, or just have very limited time available for meetings. We have set aside a day when many of our mediators are available as a scheduled Divorce in a Day. You can also privately schedule a Divorce in a Day to fit your schedules.
We currently are not offering this class. Please contact us to schedule one for you!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You will need to set aside the entire day. We will take breaks as needed with an extended lunch. We can schedule your session either on a weekday or on the weekend.
- You must come prepared with ALL your necessary documents, worksheets and spreadsheets completed.
- You will leave with documents ready to file a) yourselves b) with one of our associates who helps couples seeking to file as PRO SE (by yourselves), or c) with an attorney.
- There is no difference in cost for choosing Divorce in a Day. Please contact us for the hourly rate.
- We highly encourage you to seek a legal consultation before scheduling.
Additional helpful reading and resources regarding the divorce mediation process:
- What is Mediation?
- Mediation vs. Litigation
- The Divorce Mediation Process (PDF)
- Divorce Forms and Downloads
For the best experience in downloading forms, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. For assistance with obtaining forms and files, please contact us via email or call us at (503) 352-9447.