Ever feel out of balance? I have yet to attend a funeral where the kids told me, “Dad spent way too much time with us. We wished he would have worked more.” Or, maybe you struggle with getting things done. You start off with good intentions, but distractions take you down the rabbit hole, and you emerge a few hours later with nothing accomplished and wondering where the time went.
As Americans, finding the sweet spot between work, play, and rest is not easy. This half-day seminar will help you live a purposeful life with balance. Class size is limited to less than 12 people for optimal learning.
Here’s what you will take away:
- How to Connect Your Strategic Plan with Daily Tasks
- How to Prioritize and Hit a Daily “Home Run”
- How to Create Margins in Your Life and Work
- Fifth Degree Habits that Will Change your Life
- Creating Your Own Daily Activity Scoreboard
- Templates for Planning for Yearly, Quarterly, Weekly, and Daily Planning
Dr. Randy Kinnison is an expert in productivity and living a life of intention. He has been teaching people to live more purposeful lives for over 30 years.
Questions: Call 503.352.9447
Next Training: TBA
Tigard Office (Just off I-5 and 217)
7307 SW Beveland St, Suite 200
Tigard, OR 97223