PRACTICE GROUPS OF THERAPISTS
- Cornerstone Clinical Services offers a wide range of therapists to treat a spectrum of ages and needs. A psychiatrist to assist with medication is part of the practice group.
- The Northwest Catholic Counseling Center offers counseling and medication management to all, regardless of faith or finances. The Center has a sliding scale for those of limited means or without insurance benefits. (503) 253-0964
- Counseling and Therapy Services located in Tigard by the I-5 and 217 interchange.
- Family Institute located in Forest Grove and Tigard. Practice group includes several Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners to assist with medications.
- Western Psychological and Counseling Services is a large practice with multiple locations around the greater Portland area.
MARRIAGE AND FAMILY SOLO THERAPISTS
- Mark Saindon, M.A., LMFT
- Steven Spotts, PsyD,
- Steve Stewart, M.A. LMFT
- Kathleen Zumpano, M.A. (Children and Families)
- Joan Hardy, M.A., Lake Oswego (Divorce Recovery for Women)
- Geri Brownstein, M.A., Lake Oswego (503) 699-1165
- Wally Johnston, Relationship Coach/Educator