- Advanced Medical Directive Form (Oregon)
- POLST – Information on the POLST form and how to obtain one from your physician.
- HIPPA Release form for an insurance provider.
Helpful Resources for Seniors:
AGING IN PLACE:
- ReFIT (Non-profit volunteer organization providing home modification services for physically and financially challenged homeowners who wish to remain living independently in their homes) (503) 698-8382
- Trusted Transitions NW (Home Accessibility Solutions, Interior Design and Downsizing) Christine Evoniuk (360) 910-5754
- Champion Advocates www.championadvocates.com
MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEMS:
- Columbia Medical Alarm, Inc. Joe Coss (503) 644-4736
- Global Health Alerts Christa Dreese (360) 693-1900
- Halo Monitoring Kelli Bradley (503) 343-5668
- Soft Landings www.softlandingsforseniors.com
- Smooth Transitions of Portland www.movingforseniors.com
NON-MEDICAL & MEDICAL COMPANIONSHIP AND HOME CARE FOR SENIORS:
- Helping Hands Home Care www.helpinghandshomecare.com
- Home Instead Senior Care (WA County)
- Home Instead Senior Care (Gresham, Portland-East)
- Home Instead Senior Care (Vancouver, Clark County)
- Select Home Care
PLACEMENT AGENCIES: (professionals who can help locate the type of facility to meet the needs of your loved one).
- Genesis Life Transitions
- CHOICE Senior Services www.choiceseniorservices.com
- Right Fit Senior Living Solutions www.rightfitsenior.com
- Josh.email@example.com Senior Specialists Realtors & Mortgage Josh Friberg with Keller Williams Realty
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION:
Error on the website links? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the error.