Most professionals do not need the full 40 hour training for mediation, yet within a two day training, can come away with helpful skills in negotiation and mediation. Professionals in real estate, finance, eldercare, management, business owners and others can benefit from the training.
You can expect the following:
- Understanding and discovering the sources of conflict
- Knowledge of conflict styles – your style and how others resolve or don’t resolve conflict
- Mediation 101 – basic elements and steps in conflict resolution
- Creating Action Plans to mitigate further conflict
- Learning to listen at new levels
- Principles in interest-based mediation/negotiation
- Developing knowledge and skill to get past no
Role play is a major component of training for mediation. Learning how to respond in the midst of conflict is the best possible training for those desiring to increase skill and knowledge in conflict resolution.
PLEASE INQUIRE about the next training date. Click here for registration and payment. Contact Karlyn for more information or scheduling at (855) 393-3332 or email@example.com. If you have questions about any of our trainings, please contact us to schedule a FREE 15 Minute Phone Consultation.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-23613548-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);